Fort Dunlop is the common name of the original tyre factory and head office of Dunlop Rubber in the Erdington district of Birmingham, England. It was established in 1917 and by 1954, the entire factory area employed 10,000 workers. At one time it was the world's largest factory, when it employed 3,200 workers.
Fort Dunlop is a landmark building next to the M6 motorway, near to junction 5. It is a Grade A locally listed building.
Dunlop Tyres now occupies a small part of the original factory area.
Send by: roberto231
Sewage treatment plant in Lublin, Poland.
Send by: pawel