The Dar Pomorza is a Polish sailing frigate, currently preserved in Gdynia as a museum ship.
She was laid down on 18 September 1909 as the German training ship Prinzess Eitel Friedrich. In 1919 she was seized by the French. She was supposed to be renamed Colbert and used as a training ship, but was not activated.
In 1929, still bearing the name Prinzess Eitel Friedrich, she was bought by the community of the Polish Pomerania for 7000 GBP, as the new training ship for the Polish Naval Academy in Gdynia. She was given the name Dar Pomorza, which means "the gift of Pomerania". In 1930 the ship was repaired and fitted with an auxiliary engine.
During the following years, she was used as the training ship, receiving a nick-name "White Frigate". In 1934-1935 she traveled around the world. During the World War II she was interned in Stockholm, after the war she returned to Poland and was used as a training ship again.